New to C3? Start here.
Updates and News
New! Combine Screens function (Winter Solstice Special!)
You now can combine smaller screens created in CTweb into a single 96 well screen. Use the "Combine Screens" function in c6 (c6.csiro.au) to combine 4 x 24 well designs, 2 x 24 + 1 x 48 well designs or 2 x 48 well designs. This generates an .xml file for you to attach to your Tecan booking. Ask us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make you a MDP_username dummy design for the pulldown menu so you can book in your new combined screen.
- C3's old 8C and 20C imagers were decommissioned and have been replaced with Formulatrix equivalents.
- One of the features of the new systems is that plates don't automatically get purged from the system. We are implementing a policy such that plates will be imaged as before (15 inspections over 2.5 months) and will be kept for a minimum of 6 months from setup date. After that, they may or may not be disposed of, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE
- We are also working on virtualising the computer infrastructure supporting the imagers - we may have some short disruptions as we move our current database to its new home in Clayton.
Recommended viewing software for C3 (now renamed) - See3
- Find, Scan, Score, Sort, Recipes and Reporting (History now works as well!)
- HOWEVER optimisation still requires CTWeb
Cinder: Mobile Image Analysis Tool
- This work was completed by our UROP interns from the University of Melbourne
- The product, Meltdown, is fully integrated into our fee-for-service DSF proces